Thursday, February 19, 2009

I am so Surprised and very Honored!!

I was so surprised and excited that Mysteri at https://heritagehappens.blogspot.com/


picked me to to receive the Kreativ Blogger Award, I am truly a lucky girl. Mysteri is the reason I am here and started blogging! Her support and encouragement helped me to finally create my blog. I thought it would be a long time before I was awarded anything! I have a long way to go before catching up with the other wonderful blogs here.


Thank you Mysteri, thank you very much!

The instructions for the Kreativ Blogger Award are:
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers. (how to choose only 7!!)
4. Link to those sites on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.


My nominees for this award are:



I agree with Mysteri, it was really tough to only pick 7!
I still have this big smile on my face Mysteri, you made my week, again thank you.


4 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

It is so great to hear from a new reader! Thanks for the comment, Oma!

Becky Thompson said...

Gini, you SO DESERVE this award! I'm happy that Mysteri awarded it to you--good choice! I'll be in touch more when I'm not covering so many bases! Keep blogging! And you take care of GINI!

Les said...

Gini, Thank you for this award I do appreciate it.

Gini said...

Les, you are very welcome.